Saturday 1 December 2012

Top 5 Lush Products

Lush... as we all know, is such a great welcoming place. I especially love the people who work there, they're always happy and very excited (haha). Anyway, as the title tells you, I'm going to be doing my top 5 favourite Lush products YAY!

5. Ickle Baby Bot: Everytime I go to Lush, I HAVE to pick up one of these cuties. These are tiny little robots which are lavender scented. These little wonders make your skin and water super soft, like a robot's babies bum! (haha). Retails at £1.90 (GBP)https://www.lush.co.uk/product/219/Ickle-Baby-Bot-Bath-Bomb                                                                                         
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
4. Honey I washed the Kids: This soap is one of Lush's best selling soaps! It's such a subtle scent and is lovely to the skin! This smells divine, Honey is clearly such a calming scent and leaves it smelling on your skin for several days.  (Price depending on the size) £8.50 medium block (GBP) https://www.lush.co.uk/product/5870/MEDIUM-Honey-I-Washed-the-Kids-250g
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
3. Angles Delight: This soap! OH MY! Is one of my favourite Christmas soaps! It's a sweet, citrus, fruity wonder and is clearly a aimed at people with a sweet tooth ( Don't point at me!) The scent of this is Tangerine and is a wonderfully coloured block with gold/silver/irridescent glitter and gold powder OOOOOH! £7.35 medium block (GBP)
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6073/MEDIUM-Angel%27s-Delight-Soap-250g

In the words of Lush "It brings a little bit of summer sunshine into the winter and makes you feel like you’ve been visited by angels"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Candy Mountain Bubble Bar: WARNING THIS REQUIRES A SWEET TOOTH! (haha) So, this is one of my absolute ALL time favourite product from Lush. Last year it was a pink and white gum drop this year! ITS GREEN AND PINK! How much more festive does that look? This gum drop shaped beauty is a sweet smelling vanilla bubble wonder! Crumble this under your bath tap and all the bubbles will explode in your water leaving a turquoise blue water. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR? £2.45 each (GBP)
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6071/Candy-Mountain-Bubble-Bar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number One... DRUM ROLE PLEASE... (HAHA)

1. Space Girl / Golden Wonder: Sorry guys, but I just couldn't do it to myself. I had to have a tie, between these 2 FAB products.
Space Girl, has to be my all time favourite Lush product, everytime I get a chance to go in, I have to pick up one! They retail at £2.10 (GBP) each! How much of a bargain is that? This can at least give you 2 baths and smells B E A U T I F U L. When I first smelt this is reminded me of a subtle /spicy vanilla scent but I looked up on the Lush website (Here it is) I found out it's a Grapefruit scent!!! This massive planet shaped bath bomb has pink/purple glitter which has settled on the top of it. Making it look like 
                                                                                      'Constellations' in your purple bath water.
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/370/Space-Girl-Bath-Bomb 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Golden Wonder: This has got to be one of my all time favourite Christmas products. The Golden Wonder is a super dooper thing to watch and witness! I shall place a video here for you to feast your eyes on how wonderful this is. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

                                     
I don't need to tell you as this Carazzzzzaaay woman just showed you (haha). So yes that is why I just love the Golden Wonder, not the video haha, the product silly. (Although that woman is very entertaining).


                                                                         SOURCES: www.Lush.co.uk
                                                                     (Pictures of Products)
                                       Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJpoCl0cMII
     
                                                                         LoveLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment